DFK | Contingency Plan COVID-19
13/03/2020 - Contingency Plan COVID-19
To our Customers, Partners and Suppliers,
Given the context of the evolution of Covid-19 in Portugal and the expression of events worldwide, with the Health and Safety of our employees and clients being a priority, DFK Portugal has adopted a contingency plan aimed at reducing the risks of contagion of the new coronavirus, and at the same time, ensuring efficiency and speed in the provision of services, as well as ensuring the global operation of the company and its offices, ensuring the maintenance of services provided.
The procedures implemented fully comply with the contingency plans and recommendations disclosed by official entities, both national and international.
In this way, and to ensure the safety of employees, clients and other entities with which we relate, DFK Portugal has implemented, among others, the following measures:
– Suspension of international travel;
– Suspension of events;
– Cancellation of face-to-face meetings, to be replaced by video conference and/or conference calls, except for any case of force majeure, which implies unavoidable physical presence;
– Preventive isolation in case of suspicious situation. To date, no suspicious situation has arisen on the team;
– Provision of the necessary means for remote work to all employees;
– Our offices will remain open between 9am to 1pm and 2pm to 6pm , although mostly working by teleworking.
For over 20 years, DFK Portugal has stood out for its excellence and speed in responding to its Clients and is committed to maintaining that level of quality, responding to all requests from its clients. However, and given the unpredictability of the current scenario, we ask for your understanding if our response is not as fast as usual.
DFK Portugal would like to thank you for your continue confidence, and hope that all the measures being implemented will help control the spread of Covid-19 and facilitate the return of life to normal.