DFK | COVID-19 – EXCEPTIONAL MEASURES
COVID-19 – EXCEPTIONAL MEASURES
Decree Law No. 10-A/2020 was published, establishing exceptional and temporary measures arising from the epidemiological situation of the new Coronavirus – COVID 19.
From the exceptional measures mentioned above, we highlight the following:
– The general meetings of commercial companies, associations or cooperatives that must take place by legal or statutory imposition may be held until June 30, 2020 [Art. 18].
– Measures to support self-employed workers [Art. 26 to 28]. However, in accordance with the provisions of Article 35, “the regulations necessary for the implementation of the measures provided for in Chapter IX shall be carried out by order of the Government member responsible for the social security area”.
– Social protection measures in sickness and parenthood [Articles 19 to 25].
– Measures relating to alternative forms of work [Sections 29 and 30].
– Limitations on access to spaces frequented by the public [Art. 12 and 13].
– Restrictions on access to public services and buildings.
– Suspension of time limits during which the administration tacitly grants authorizations and licenses required by private individuals [Art. 16 to 18].
– Suspension of teaching and non-teaching activities [Art. 9].
– The exceptional regime of public procurement and expense authorization. [Art. 2 and 3].